Policies and Agreements
The renter (as defined as the individual, organization, or company who hires or is associated with hiring BubbleBall DC) agrees to the following policies and terms when booking with BubbleBall DC.
1. The renter agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless BubbleBall DC, Wonderfly Events LLC, and it's owners, employees, and contractors from any or all claims and judgments for damages and expenses to which BubbleBall DC, Wonderfly Events LLC, and it's owners, employees, and contractors may be subjected to or which they may suffer or incur by reason of any action by the renter or its guests, agents, servants, or employees during its use of the equipment.
2. The cost of any damage requiring repairs or additional cleaning care, outside of normal wear and tear, cuased by such use shall be paid by the renter. This includes the theft or damage of equipment and supplies and soiling of the equipment such as vomit, blood, colored or sugary drinks and liquids, or excessive mud.
3. The use of tobacco and alcohol products is prohibited during the rental.
4. All players must sign a waiver/release before playing. Minors must have their parents/guardians sign for them.
5. For safety reasons, players must be 4'7'' or taller and weight 230 lbs or less. BubbleBall DC may deny access to players who cannot safely fit into the equipment, even if they abide by the height and weight restrictions.
6. The renter asserts that it has the approval from the venue where the rental will take place, to have BubbleBall DC. The renter also will grant BubbleBall DC access to the venue on half hour before and after the rental time for set-up and clean-up purposes.
a. Extreme Temperatures - BubbleBall DC may choose not to permit use of the equipment at outdoor venues in temperatures colder than 45 degrees Fahrenheit or hotter than 90 degrees Fahrenheit.
b. Rain: If heavy rain or wind, thunder, or lightening occurs during a rental, play will be delayed. If the weather persists after an appropriate amount of time, if the forecast calls for continuing hazardous weather, or if the venue is determined to be too muddy/wet to play on, as deemed by BubbleBall DC, the rental will be cancelled. IF less than 50% of the rental time was completed at time of cancellation, a makeup date will be issued for the remaining time or the remaining time may be added on to another rental. If the remaining time is less than one hour, this time may only be added to a new rental and will not be made up individually. Travel fees may still apply for the makeup date. IF at least 50% of the rental time was completed at time of cancellation, no makeup date will be issued. BubbleBall DC may issue a discount to the renter for a future rental.
8. Cancellations and Refunds:
a. If the renter cancels the rental at any time, all payments, minus the deposit and a processing fee, will be refunded.
b. To postpone the rental, the renter must give at least one week's notice.
c. BubbleBall DC reserves the right to cancel the rental based on the lack of compliance with any of the criteria stated herein or due to weather concerns. If BubbleBall DC cancels a rental due to weather, before the rental takes place, the renter may select a makeup date, based on BubbleBall DC's availability. If the renter does not wish to makeup up the date, BubbleBall DC will refund renter's payment, excluding the deposit and processing fee. This refund is only available if BubbleBall DC cancels the event due to weather before the rental begins.
a. A non-refundable deposit of $150 is due upon booking the rental. The remaining balance is due at least two weeks before the rental date. The date will not be reserved until payment is received. The renter may also choose to pay in full at the time of booking.
b. If a renter's rental date is within two weeks of the time of booking, full payment is due at the time of booking. The non-refundable deposit is built into this payment.
c. BubbleBall DC reserves the right to charge additional fees dependent on the details and conditions of the renter's event. Wonderfly will state any additional fees that apply before the renter books and pays for a rental.
c. Payment will be made online or by check upon request.
10. The renter hereby releases its image, logo, and title to BubbleBall DC and Wonderfly Events LLC for promotional purposes only. The renter acknowledges that BubbleBall DC and Wonderfly Events LLC may use its image, logo, and title for promotional purposes only, without its permission or knowledge. The renter also grants permission for BubbleBall DC and Wonderfly Events LLC to use the image of any of its attendees during the rental for promotional purposes only.